Going Global Warwickshire 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
This event will be held at the Purley Chase Centre near Oxford in the United Kingdom.
‘Principle of Accessibility’
Since the initial inception of the Going Global workshops we have been deeply committed to striving to ensure that potential participants are not ruled out from participation through economic reasons. We truly do not want anyone to miss out on this unique opportunity.
In previous years we have striven to locate good residential accommodation at reasonable costs. We have also offered self determined fee structures.
This year we are adopting a slightly different system which, nevertheless, continues to support the general principle of accessibility and inclusion on economic grounds.
We do want anyone to miss out on such an opportunity through financial grounds.
Our aspirational system for facilitating this principle, this year, is based upon the following premises:
• We have set an overall fee (workshop plus accommodation and full board) at three levels, dependent upon the room accommodation required:
• Level 1: Dormitory accommodation (£546) ;
• Level 2: Twin bedded room (£651);
• Level 3: Single en-suite (£756).
• An invitation is also extended to any colleagues who might wish to make a contribution to the scholarship funding, all of which will be used for that direct purpose.
• Do, please, encourage your friends and colleagues to come, thus not only helping to ensure that the workshop runs, but that we will be able to ensure sufficient funding to support the attendance of colleagues who, otherwise, might not be able to attend.
• Additionally, once we achieve a minimum number of 25 participants at the above charges, we will then be in a position to offer a scholarship/reduction on the prices quoted.
• Please do not hesitate to get in touch with if you wish to participate but currently cannot manage the suggested fees. Please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposits are non-refundable.
The full registration fee for the group is due 4 weeks before the event.
We will take new registrations in the 4 weeks prior to the event. However payment in full will be required to secure a place and payments will be non-refundable.
Any refund requests prior to 4 weeks before the event will be subject to a 10% fee. No refunds will be issued within 4 weeks of the event date. You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost. Please contact John Wilson at email@example.com for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- Deposit for single room£100£1000£0
- Deposit for twin room£100£1000£0
- Deposit for dormitory room£100£1000£0
- Deposit for Non-residential£100£1000£0